View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 08:15 PM
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!

Arrow Megadeth -- New York, NY -- January 28th, 2012

Trust
Wake Up Dead
Hangar 18
Sweating Bullets
Angry Again
Public Enemy No. 1
Whose Life (Is It Anyways?)
Guns, Drugs, & Money
A Tout Le Monde
Symphony Of Destruction
Peace Sells
Holy Wars…The Punishment Due

Total fucking bullshit, so pissed off right now. First they knocked out 2 songs from the previous shows, and the worst part was the SOUND. I honestly felt like I was in my living room chatting normally with friends, I could hear people crack their knuckles it was so low. The crowd at a certain point chanted different things like "TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP" or "WE CAN'T HEAR YOU *clap* *clap* *clapclapclap*" and actually booing too at some points. Part of the fun of a Megadeth show is hearing Dave's stage banter...everything sounded like he was speaking through a pillow over his face or nothing at all, like Forrest Gump speaking to the protest crowd at the Reflecting Pool.

I feel really jipped, this wasn't exactly cheap, $45 where I was and that was a cheap seat.

They played great I guess, all the bands did, too bad you couldn't hear it. Motorhead was even turned down and they are about the loudest band on earth.

Please never play that venue again, they were acting like grandma was sleeping upstairs and for god's sakes don't wake her up.