In summary, the main points of the above debate are as follows:
- We all love the band named Tool (except for the trolls who are reading this, and Manks, both of whom can fuck off).
- Whenever we get a chance to see them, they'll probably play a lot of songs we like, along with a few that we're bored with.
- Whenever we get a chance to see them, they'll almost certainly omit a few songs that we would have loved to have heard.
- Regardless of the exact set list, everything Tool plays is basically awesome, and thus we will have been blessed by having been there.
- Those of us who are not going to see this tour are jelly.
- Those of us who are going to see this tour are assholes.
Am I forgetting anything?
5/18 Anaal Nathrakh (?)
5/21 MDF XIII
5/24 MastoClutch (?)
Last edited by Natrlhi; 01-17-2012 at 10:51 AM.