View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 04:29 PM
Hell Bent for Liquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Although the news of Oct having a new Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie in 3D and a new Halloween movie in 3D (made by the guy that did the remake for My Bloody Valentine) have me excited. Add in World War Z and Rob Zombies new movie that month and October looks great.
So RZ is not attached to the new Halloween whatsoever? That's very good news imo, and I hope they completely deviate from his involvement with the franchise. That said, I'm interested in The Lords of Salem. Pissed off witches would be a breath of fresh air amidst all the demonic possession films coming out lately.

I don't care for the whole 3D thing, but I've noticed that the new Texas Chainsaw has some credible actors attached to it... most notably Bill Moseley and Gunnar Hansen. And if I remember correctly it's supposed to be a direct sequel to the original, so I can see some potential there.

I don't know much about World War Z. I know it's a book I should probably get ahold of before the movie comes out. Zombies are always fun. Mostly.
01.27 Dark Tranquillity