Sanctuary
Future Tense
One More Murder
Soldiers of Steel
Termination Force
Veil of Disguise
Long Since Dark
Taste Revenge

Setlist just posted I will review the show later. Killer setlist. Warrel Dane was actually able to hit pretty much every high note. I was very impressed. The band sounded good and his voice seemed pretty much spot on.

Die For My Sins and Sanctuary were highlights for me as I had seen him do Taste Revenge with Nevermore previously. Diamond Plate opened and were well received by the home town crowd.

Ghost in the Ruins is a local Savatage cover band who are worth checking out for anyone in the Chicago area. They used 2 lead singers-one for Jon Oliva and one for Zak Stevens- which I thought worked well. It was fun to see the Savatage songs played live as it had been quite a while since I had the chance to hear most of them live and as a cover band they did the songs justice. I will likely seek out seeing them again in the future.

Sanctuary is worth traveling to see if there is not a show near where you live (and based on them only playing a couple of shows they probably won't be). I'm glad I finally got to see them live as I may never get another chance. I wouldn't have changed a song in the setlist as they played every song I was hoping to hear and I was OK with the few they did not play.

Last edited by dimmudan; 01-06-2012 at 11:18 PM.