View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 03:57 PM
Buahahahahaha

Worst album of the year: Trivium Ė In Waves
Iím sure itís no surprise to anybody that I dislike Trivium, so one might wonder why I listened to this album. Well, I listened to this album for the same reason I listen to other shit bands or albums such as Design the Skyline, Emmure, etc; for shits and giggles. Sometimes Iíll listen to obviously bad music for laughs. Over the course of the song or album Iíll normally think these three thoughts: Itís funny that people actually like this, itís funny that anybody could be proud of making this, itís funny that this band considers themselves to be a legitimate musical act. But In Waves didnít leave me with thoughts. Instead my thoughts over the course of the album were: Itís sad that people actually like this, itís sad that anybody could be proud of making this, itís sad that this band considers themselves to be a legitimate musical act. In Waves pretty much takes all that is bad about the current metal scene, sans the synths, and wraps it into to gargantuan shit burrito. All the songs are incredibly uninspired and theyíre all just even shittier versions of shitty metalcore songs that weíve already heave 1,000 times before. This album isnít bad, itís flat out pathetic.
8/30 Whirr
9/3 Sete Star Sept
9/19 Punch (?)
10/30 KING DIAMOND