View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 09:13 PM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhdeity View Post
Thanks man. This was the Undertow Tour but I had Opiate cd before Undertow and loved every song. I still lose my mind every time I hear Jerk-Off. That song just heightens every sense I have.
Yeah I'm like that with Intolerance and Prison sex. Love those songs. I remember back in middle school back in 01' just blasting anema/undertow in my headphones, heading off to do the days deed, whether it be in the class room or in the bus stop. My mom was the one who got me into them by the way(when i was living her in the middle east)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhdeity View Post
I've seen Tool 6 times and this was the only club show. My favorite was the headlining Aenima Tour.
Interesting? They didnt' do club tours during Aenima?

I have seen great quality videos of them performing 3rd Eye in 96' at the Glass House in Pomona. Pretty small venue which is 20 minutes away from my place. I have been there numerous times for shows and I can tell you it's what i would probably dub as a "club" show(or atleast for that period). Would have love to take a time machine back to 96' so i could be at that incredible show at such a small little shitter. 3rd Eye is my favorite Tool song, period.
11/14 - Slayer