View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 01:28 PM
Headbanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69 View Post
Damn dude that was a very epic and emotional story. Thanks for sharing that with us

ahahahahhaah Oh boy I can't wait to hear about the Tool concert. I have only seen Tool once but sadly it was at a big ass arena and I had nose bleeds too. I still had a blast but I just can't imagine how intense their shows were like at small little clubs like the one you attended. Damn, 10 bucks to see Tool at a lil' club during their prime(this was during the opiate era heh, did you ever go to the undertow/anema tours? I sure as hell hope you did!?)! I paid 50 bucks plus CONVENIENCE Charge to see them in 2006 during their 10,000 Days tour and I ended up getting nose bleeds

Still....It was an epic show indeed....and don't even get me started on the epic traserz,visuals and weird ass shit going on in the backround on their big ass wall.
Thanks man. This was the Undertow Tour but I had Opiate cd before Undertow and loved every song. I still lose my mind every time I hear Jerk-Off. That song just heightens every sense I have.

I've seen Tool 6 times and this was the only club show. My favorite was the headlining Aenima Tour. The Undertow show should have been the best show but that leads to Part 2 and my biggest regret... DOH!

My favorite Maiden tour was actually them opening for Priest on the Number of the Beast Tour. Hearing The Prisoner, Children of the Damned and Hallowed be Thy Name back-to-back-to-back was incredible and my favorite Maiden concert memory. Those 3 are still my 3 favorite Maiden songs ever penned. Bruce nailing every note of Children of the Damned in his prime was unreal!
6/29 - Primus
8/4 - Soundgarden & NIN
9/27 - Clutch & Janes Addiction