View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 05:30 PM
The Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
I don't comment informally on stuff like this very often, but that's great. Love the vocals in particular. Not sure about the clipped cymbals in the soft parts at the beginning, and I think the entrance of the electric guitars needs more impact, if you see what I mean, but otherwise it's awesome.
Thank you

I'll have to render one without the extra drums in the beginning, just to try it out. They've been there so long I don't notice them (and when they were first added there were not any orchestrations at all.) I also agree about the guitars needing more impact when they enter. I really appreciate the feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
This turned out really well, I have to say I really like it - which is probably a good thing, haha. I have to admit I'm kinda jealous I wrote this solo for this song, because I ended up loving it and now I wanna use if in something of my own, haha.

Glad you like it! But hey, unless it's just something you don't want to do, which is understandable, it's not like any of us would complain about you using that solo again. This song was an entirely for-fun project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextrimental View Post
This is awesome! Not my style of music, but recorded very well and the song-writing is top class. Maiden33, great solo, love the harmonies!

How was it recorded, if you don't mind me asking?
Thanks! His solo is quite a beast imo.

Are you asking how his solo was recorded or the song in general? If the solo, I'll defer to him since he recorded it and sent it over.

Last edited by EvilCheeseWedge; 12-04-2011 at 08:29 PM.