View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 04:20 PM
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
P90X fucking rocks. I'm about to start it again. I just have to decide how I'm going to alter the workout schedule because I go to yoga class on Wednesdays and the instructor is great and a frriend of mine, so I don't want to skip his class - but yoga is on Thursday in P90X. I want to make sure I make the adjustments in the ideal way, because the order of the workouts throughout the week is deliberate and well-thought-out, and I don't want to fuck with what worked so well for me the first time.

By the way, I was very religious with the workouts, pretty dedicated with the diet, and took my own supplements (whey protein, mainly). Those factors helped out a lot. I lost about 30 pounds and a few inches around my waist, while boosting my cardio and energy levels - as well as lean muscle mass - a great deal.

I recommend P90X without reservation to anyone - just make sure you do the pre-program fitness test to make sure you're able to handle the workouts, or you might get hurt if you try to bite off more than you can handle (pun not intended).
I want to get it but I definitely do not want to spend $140 on it Has anyone torrented it yet?