View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 05:50 PM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhdeity View Post
Sadus comes in at #2. The 1st time I heard Certain Death I was in awe. I knew instantly that Sadus would become one of my favorite bands. I remember when I finally got to see them live I was so pissed they were the opener over Obituary for Sepultura. Sadus had 2 albums and Obituary only had 1 so I didn't get it. Plus I wasn't a fan of Obituary's vocals back then so having to sit through them after Sadus was borderline painful for me. Sadus put on a great show and did 8 or 9 songs. Certain Death was the encore and it was the highlight of the night for me.

I recently put my Sepultura shirt from that show on ebay:

http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=18787

but I'll never get rid of my Sadus shirt from that night. I had to walk 4 blocks to my car in the heart of DC with those shirts in hand. I remember mean muggin' every bum and vagrant who even looked at me while walking. I wasn't sure if I would have fought or ran but no one was getting those shirts. hahaha

#2 - Sadus - Certain Death

Yeah bro I'm there with you. Sadus is one of those bands that I like to call "Love at first sight", I still remember when I got swallowed in black. Just like Sepultura and slayer, I instantly knew these guys would be one of my all time favorites. Plus I gotta thank my Cousin who was the one who truly got me into them. Fuck Man i'm still waiting on the day I get to see the all mighty Sadus. I wish I got into them more a couple years back or else I would have totally took the road trip with my cuzin and his friends to go see them headline this Metal festival in San Fransisco(mind you, San Fran is like 7 hours away from me which is why i said roadtrip).
11/14 - Slayer