View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 01:34 PM
Hagbard Celine, H.M., S.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiner202 View Post
I feel the complete opposite of this. The vocals are way better than they were on Stench. Tons of catchy riffs (How Can You Call Yourself a God and Hang In Agony Until You're Dead come to mind). While I do agree they haven't put out anything great since the 90's, I really liked the new album and Scars of The Crucifix. And obviously The Stench of Redemption was enjoyable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Man I really thought To Hell With God was great, much better than their last album!
Really? I didn't expect this. Maybe I missed something. I enjoyed the leads on this album, but honestly that's about it. There was just an intriguing aspect about older Deicide, and I'll never truly be satisfied until I feel that in their music again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hb420 View Post
Nice picks with the Flight of the Slepnir split and the Vastum demo. Both are really great, Vastum if it was longer could have taken the top DM spot for me.
The tracks on the Flight of Sleipnir split (by The Flight of Speipnir) are better than a lot of the tracks on Essence of Nine. And yeah, that Vastum is great. I don't know what Larv's smokin', there's nothing "meh" about that demo.