View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 09:23 AM
Headbanger

I was out of the loop for a couple of days. Football game, Concert, Jager Chicks party. I give Jager a ton of credit. They might not hire the hottest Cheerleader type chicks but most of the Jager girls I've hung out with are cool as fuck and are passionate about the music and the bands they promote. If you're in a band you'd be surprised how easy it is to get sponsored by Jager. You might have to play a few covers to be able to book enough shows but trust me, it's worth it. Especially if you're young and just starting out. They treat their bands like GOLD!

Anyway, onto #7. One of the best songs ever. If you haven't heard it, check it out. If you don't have the Dark Angel - Darkness Descends cd you seriously need to go check it out. Until the day I die that cd will be entrenched in my Top 10 of all-time. I might go a year without listening to it and when I throw it in it always envokes such joy, anger and every emotion I have. I wish this lineup had made 1 more cd but it wasn't meant to be. As much as I like the next 2 cd's they put out this one is more raw and fast and has an energy matched my very, very few.

Speaking of raw and fast I included the Sadus cover of the song. Steve Digiorgio's beastly bass makes it total ear candy. Enjoy!

#7 - Dark Angel - Merciless Death

Sadus - Merciless Death
10/24 - Judas Priest & Steel Panther