View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 01:45 PM
Hagbard Celine, H.M., S.H.

I've been meaning to read this review and comment, and after reading it all I can say is NATRLHI YOU'RE A LUCKY BASTARD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
This time around, he shared with me some tidbits about a new album that they're trying to have finished by the end of 2011 for a Spring 2012 release, and a tour in April that is said to include Moscow and St. Petersburg, Russia (are you reading this, br00tle dissent?).
I was actually unaware that If These Trees Could Talk was putting out another record. I didn't even know they were writing new material. But this definitely gives me something to look forward to for the first half of 2012 (along with the slew of awesome albums coming out between now and Spring). I had heard they were playing a date in Russia because brutal descent posted in the "Upcoming Shows" Thread a post-rock festival to take place in April consisting of:

If These Trees Could Talk
Tides From Nebula
Toundra
I am waiting for you last summer
The American Dollar
pg.lost
Moonlit Sailor
Everything Is Made In China

...Yeah, that stinky little shit.

I'm glad this show was a blast and it's cool you talked to members from every band. I've never been much good at talking to musicians at shows. It's never really the environment I'm looking for.

EDIT: I just gave this thread a 5-star rating