View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 01:31 PM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocco44 View Post
Yeah, I think out of the 3 times I've seen them, only one show had an encore. They came out and I think said that they hadn't played the song in a while so if they fuck up it was our fault. We then got treated to "Carpe" if memory serves me correctly.
If that's the case, then they were probably joking just for the sake of it, because they play "Carpe" all the time. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen them NOT play it, and Friday will be my fourth time seeing them.

Speaking of the set list, I'm just stoked as hell that they've decided to keep on trucking with "Geneva". That song is such a fucking beast. It might just be my favorite song of theirs. Also, I'm really excited that they're playing "309" live. I think that's the burliest track on the new album. I didn't used to think "Philos" would be a good live track until I heard them play it on their last tour. I'm glad to see that one back, too.

I mean, let's face it - Russian Circles really can't perform a bad song, album, set list or live performance.