View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 11:06 PM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
By the way, I understand you like to cite accolades, but having Rolling Stone and Spin as some of your sources does your argument more harm than good.
Yeah, I had a feeling posting some of those rolling stones segments would cause some sort of backlash, I'll leave those out from now on. Just trying my best

Also, I'm 100% sure that the next 36 albums are going to disappoint a lot of people here and most likely deem this thread a "fail" because of it, but hey... I'm trying my best folks, If you guys think a certain record shouldn't be on this list, then so be it. Can't win em all'. The next 36 albums will contain some very important records that made hip hop what it is today, some land mark classics that hold a corner stone in rap, Some new school, some old school, and some that were on this more because they were important to me on a "i can relate to this shit" level, Albums that I could relate too, especially when I was living in the shite hole middle East(more specifically Tehran/Iran), some of these certain records hold a special place in my heart, for good reason....that of course...doesn't change the fact that they are amazing records that should be blessed by everyones ear canals. Anyways. Feel free to leave your "ZOMGZ, THIS RECORD SHOULD NOT BE RANKED OVER THIS ALBUM CAUSE THIS ALBUM IS NUMBER ONE IN MY LIST" opinions. I still love all of you even if I do hate ya'll

Anyways...

BACK TO SOME GRADE "A" Hip hop. NUMBER 36.....DRUM ROLL PLEASE..
11/14 - Slayer