View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 01:13 PM
Bitch, shut up and blast beat my meat like a Pete Sandoval with titties.

I'll just post my review here.

swag: Death Angel setlist and pick, Signed Testament setlist and 2 picks, 3 Anthrax picks

Bought: Anthrax tour shirt, Death Angel tour shirt

Got to the Fillmore around 12:45 p.m. me and the 3 guys i were with stood there for about 2 hours before a couple other people showed up. No one else really started showing up until around 4:30. about 5:30 all hell broke loose in the line with everyone screaming at every single person passing by, and 2 of my friends crowd surfed in the line which was amazing in it's own right. Finally the doors open at 7 and I was one of the first people in and went straight for the stage and got on the left side and stayed rail the whole show.

Death Angel:

I Chose The Sky
Evil Priest
Claws In So Deep
Relentless Retribution
Seemingly Endless Time
The Ultra Violence
Thrown To The Wolves

HOLY SHIT! Best band of the night! they came out to the last 2:30 of Claws In So Deep and just busted into I Chose The Sky. I was screaming every single word to every song they played. Their vocalist made eye contact with me and kept pointing me out the whole set, I was going crazy. Unfortunately the crowd for them was pretty disappointing up until the last 2 songs. I will definitely be going to see them on any tour they are on that comes near me.
10/10

Testament:
The Preacher
The New Order
The Persecuted Won't Forget
Envy Life
Over the Wall
Souls of Black
Into the Pit
Electric Crown
Henchmen Ride
More Than Meets the Eye
D.N.R.
3 Days in Darkness
Disciples of the Watch

These guys were spot on. Gene Hoglan has got to be one the best drummer have ever seen. I like Testament and was happy to hear Henchman Ride. when they played that I went crazy! The crowd for them was best for the night. 9/10

Anthrax:
Worship (Intro)
Earth on Hell
Fight 'Em Till You Can't
Caught in a Mosh
Antisocial
I'm Alive
The Devil You Know
Indians
Got the Time
In the End
Efilnikufesin (N.F.L.)
---
Among the Living
Madhouse
Metal Thrashing Mad
Refuse/Resist
I Am The Law

about 10:15 the lights went down and people started pushing to get closer and then Worship started playing over the p.a. and then the whole place exploded as the band did starting with Earth on Hell. Everyone singing and screaming every word to every song. It was a full camaraderie the whole set. Being the 2nd time I've seen Anthrax i knew what to expect out of the band but i saw them the 1st time with Bush. Joey has so much energy. He was constantly smiling and having a great time. The only problem I had with anthrax is that you could barely hear the vocals. Other than that they were flawless. 9/10

By far the best show i went to this year. It was a great way to end my year of concerts. and i would gladly see any of these bands again. Worth the 7 hours standing in line