View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 12:26 AM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
Indeed. The Nat wants. Now I'm even more pissed I probably won't be able to see them in Shittsburgh on Monday (sorry, Moobs ).

The squid is not riding the whale...HE IS TRYING TO DEVOUR IT ALIVE.

Which makes it even more metal, of course.

Also, that's a pretty decent set, all things considered. There may have been only seven songs, but that's still about an hour of Ocean-y goodness, and there's nothing wrong with that. They might have played a different song from "Precambrian", though. Ecstasian is an odd choice. How did they do the violin? Was it on a sample loop, or did they actually have a live violinist? Still, anything off the first disc would have maybe been even more awesome (especially one of the first two tracks).

Anyway, awesome set, awesome merch, awesome band. Glad to hear some of you are getting to see them this time around. I'm going to go soak my head in a toilet now.
It was Ecstasian. They have a backing loop track on every song played. All it did was make things sound even grander.

It makes sense that they stuck to the last 3 albums, since that is what the majority of the band made.