View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 10:07 AM
Fairies wear boots and ya gotta believe me.

Exhumed was great, and so was Goatwhore. Not sure who I liked more, though. This was my fourth time seeing Goatwhore since Jan 10, and I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing them live. They always pull out different songs too, which is great. I was most surprised by "To Mourn and Forever Wander Through Forgotten Doorways". Totally was not expecting that at all. "Bloodletting Upon the Cloven Hoof" almost made me shit myself as well. The new song was awesome, too. Really looking forward to the new album!

Exhumed is one of those bands that I've been meaning to get into for awhile now. Slaughterkult and Anatomy is Destiny have been staring me down at my local FYE for a year or two now, but I've just never gotten around to picking them up. Last week I bought the new album though, and I've been enjoying it alot. I was kind of glad they played a decent amount of songs from it, because I actually knew them. They were great the whole way through, and didn't let up for a minute. Their drummer was fantastic, and you could tell they were all having a great time on stage.

I'm glad I went.