View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 08:39 AM
Happy birthday, darling. We love you very very very very very very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-voltage View Post
This is like assholes who post on Blabbermouth and rip bands. If you don't like the bands don't visit their articles on Blabbermouth to just make fun of them. If you think people would want to just see Hatebreed and ATR's set just leave 5FDP out of it and call the post All That Remains. Oh and especially on Blabbermouth, the making fun of 5FDP's name by putting donkey or dick in it is so childish and has been done over 1000 times.

And Hatebreed's set is a joke, they should play at least 15 songs. All That Remains has to stop playing songs from their new shitty album (except for Dead Wrong and Some of the People) and stick to This Darkened Heart and Fall of Ideals.
One on hand, I am ripping on these guys, but on the other, aren't I helping their fans find out what the tour setlist is going to be?

I agree with you on both points - it's a fucking travesty that Hatebreed get that pinchful of set time, and to be honest, Dead Wrong, Hold On, Some of the People are the only songs I like on the new ATR.
3/15 Gogol Bordello