View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 08:42 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunSilentRunDeep View Post
My issue isn't all of the new songs... they are out promoting a great new album so the new stuff is expected. I'm just tired of the same old songs and wish they would mix that up a bit. Would much rather see "Medusa", "NFL", "AIR", "Keep It In The Family", "Horror Of It All", "Armed and Dangerous" or even something really rare like "Raise Hell". I'm always down for "Madhouse" and "Indians" but I wish they'd change up some of the other ones. I am thrilled that "Among The Living" is in there and hope they keep it for Jersey. Testament's set list is fantastic and very cool to see "Envy Life" in there.
What you need to keep in mind is that there are a lot of people who have never seen them with Joey or haven't seen Anthrax live in like 20 years who will be coming to see these shows. That's why certian songs are always gonna get played. Even though some songs are staples when you experience them live you get why they're played all the time.

That being said, I think if they bust out anything from their first four albums with Joey or off SOWN it would get a great response.