View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 10:25 AM
Headbanger

Rigor Mortis is a band who if they didn't open for Vio-lence I would have probably never heard of. I saw them on my concert ticket opening the show and I went out and bought their album just to see if they were worth checking out. I was obsessed with this album for 2 weeks straight. Loved the whole thing. Couldn't wait to see them live and made sure I was standing in front of the guitarist because I had to see with my own eyes if he could actually play that fast. I literally couldn't believe my eyes. One of my favorite opening acts ever and the fact I got to party with them after their set and before Vio-lence made this show one of my favorites of all time.

I didn't find out that was the same guitarist in Ministry until I actually saw them live and recognized him. I didn't know the other dude is in GWAR until GarageMetal posted it in his link. I always wondered what happened to these guys and cool to see some recent clips of them playing popping up. I added a 2nd clip I found which is really cool.

#37 - Rigor Mortis - Demons

This is a live clip from a DVD called The Birth of Dallas/Fort Worth Underground Metal with Phil singing with Rigor Mortis. Has anyone seen this dvd? I'm sure I'd love it.

Phil Anselmo with RM