View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 12:50 AM
with his arms outstretched

They opened with Majesty and Decay, that's fucking intense. I saw them this time last year at the Mod Club in Toronto and that song fucking destroyed. Such a powerful riff.

I'm new to Immolation, I've only heard the Majesty and Decay album and the one before it, Shadows in the Light, but everyone should listen to the Majesty and Decay album. In 2010 it was second to Triptykon for my favorite album. So many good riffs, so heavy. The Shadows... album wasn't quite as good, and I don't have the disposable $$$ to buy too much of there other stuff but to anyone reading; do yourself a favor and check out Majesty and Decay.

They have to be one of the loudest bands I've seen too. Not very often do I have trouble hearing after a show but I couldn't hear for three days after seeing them last year. I really wanted to see this show but I missed a full days work to see them last year and I couldn't do the same this year. How was the turnout? Last year Vader opened, there were maybe 200 people there, and after Vader was done at least half the crowd left and Immolation played to less than a hundred people. So I was NOT surprised to see them playing the Wreckroom this time around.
03/07 -- Video Games Live

Last edited by adamclark52; 10-06-2011 at 01:35 AM.