View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 10:29 PM
Headbanger

Very cool. Glad people liked the Chemikill. Ironically the last time I saw Chemikill play they opened for Genitorturers on their 1st tour at a place called Steeltown. There was so much nudity and crazy sex acts that the bar was closed forever after the night. Somehow Chemikill faded into obscurity just like Steeltown. How a band that good didn't get signed back then is beyond me.

I'm trying to limit myself to 3 songs per band to keep it diverse but it's going to be tough. Most of the songs are old school but this is a newer one that blew me away at 1st listen and has never let up.

I own a lot of Exodus cd's but other than Bonded By Blood they were just gathering dust. I heard a few people debating Exodus vocalists and it piqued my interest in checking out the new stuff. I remember seeing Riot Act on Headbangers Ball when Jamey Jasta was hosting it and I really liked the riffs. I threw in the last Exodus cd I purchased that I couldn't even remember listening to, Shovel Headed Kill Machine. I liked the opening track Raze but as soon as song 2 kicked in I was all about it. Some people consider air guitar and air drums to be Headbanging 101 and this song will make you do both involuntarily. Even if I don't want them to my fingers go ballsitic at 3:21. I will NEVER get tired of this song.

#48 - Exodus - Deathamphetamine

Last edited by jhdeity; 09-11-2013 at 09:48 AM.