View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 07:42 AM
Headbanger

My 50 Favorite Headbanging Songs

Inspired by Garagemetal's thrash list I've been listening to a shitton of old thrash stuff from my formative years. I figured I'd make a list since some of these songs are popular and others you may have never heard. These songs will pretty much all be really fast or in some cases really slow. I think headbanging is a lost art in the age of karate kids and moshing but my favorite concert experiences were headbanging, singing along and hopefully not taking a Doc to the noggin. Hopefully you'll find some songs you really dig or find some bands worth checking out like I did with GM's list.

I'll start off with a song that epitomizes headbanging for me. The 1st minute starts with a great riff into mid-tempo and they total thrash and that's just the 1st minute. One of my favorite songs from a band that was never signed but opened for many thrash legends back in the day. If anyone on this list has even heard this song before you must be old and decrepit like me. Enjoy!

#50 - Chemikill - Kill My Confusion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itCWwiCi9kc

Also if anyone wants to remind me how you make the title the actual link I'll do it that way. Thanks guys!

EDIT 9/11/13: Pretty sure I got all the links working again but this one. I emailed the guy to see if he can fix it.

Last edited by jhdeity; 09-11-2013 at 10:31 AM.