View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 02:20 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
I just finished the DLC quest in Mass Effect 2 with Liara from the first game and it was a prime example of how stuff from the first game is completely lost to me. With the music I could tell that this was a special scene. Why they made the decision to only release 2 on PS3 is baffling. I read somewhere that the creators wanted to leave the first one as an XBox exclusive so owners of that system had something special to call their own, but that's gotta be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard in my life. Microsoft probably owns exclusive rights to the first game, they maybe never thought there'd be a sequel so only signed on for one, then when sequels came out there was nothing they could do.

Still, that mission was good and the end scene was pretty nice. The music was beautiful. Here's a link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w097Q...shuffle=540251

EDIT: Sept 12, 2011

Finished Mass Effect 2 last night. I was a little disappointed with the ending because the two characters I really wanted to carry over into ME3 died. I know I could start over and have a totally different outcome but that's the hand I was dealt so that's what I'm sticking with.

Overall, really good game, decent length (41 hours), a little on the easy side.
Mass Effect series are in my top 10 game series of all time. I got everyone to survive too! Fucking love that game.
Survival depends on several factors though, even though loyalty missions were the most important there are a few other important aspects.