View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 11:54 AM
rolling critical success on casting a level 7 stagedive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statutory-Mike View Post
but still, I can't thank you enough for the feedback and constructive criticism. hopefully we'll have these recorded better in a matter of months with another one of our buddies, and we're already hard at work on a full length which we're looking to release next year, probably around this time. we've also been talking with a local band we're good friends with about a possible spring tour up the east coast. and we're looking to get some merch. probably a couple shirts, and stickers. we're not sure exactly what else to get. if you've got any ideas we'd love to hear them. and thanks again for listening, you guys are fucking rad.
No problem! That's awesome news. Shirts + stickers are a good idea. CD's, too, of course. And not expensive; you don't really want to make money off of them at first. Just get your name out. I'm twice as likely to buy a cool local band tee if its $5 or $10 versus $15 or $20. I guess at this point, you should just focus on playing as many shows as possible and getting to know your local scene as best as you can.

Logan does raise a good point: you have college, right? That tends to be a little important...