View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 05:57 AM
N00B

Post Arch Enemy -- Baltimore, MD -- September 8th, 2011

First night of the Arch Enemy / DevilDriver / Skeletonwitch / Chthonic tour. Doors at 6:30, show at 7:30. We arrived a few minutes after 8:00 and Chthonic was already done. Skeletonwitch started at 8:15 and played for 30 minutes. They rocked as usual, but I thought they played too many songs (3) from their new album which isn't out yet. Their set ended rather abruptly, so I got the feeling they might have had 1 more song on their setlist that they didn't have time to play.

Upon Wings of Black
Submit to the Suffering
Crushed Beyond Dust
Reduced To The Failure of Prayer
Beyond the Permafrost
Sacrifice for the Slaughtergod
Strangled by Unseen Hands
Infernal Resurrection
Longing for Domination

I stopped keeping track of time at this point, but after a short break it was time for DevilDriver. I don't know any of their music that well, so I don't have a setlist. From the few songs that I did recognize, the setlist looked similar to the one from 2 days ago, but they probably had to drop a few songs to fit their time slot.

And finally, Arch Enemy. They were in top form and they played a nice mix of songs. Any setlist with "I Am Legend / Out for Blood" and "Dead Bury Their Dead" is awesome in my book.

Khaos Overture
Yesterday is Dead and Gone
Enemy Within
Revolution Begins
Ravenous
Bloodstained Cross
Chris Solo
Under Black Flags We March
Dead Eyes See No Future
Michael Solo
I Am Legend / Out for Blood
No Gods, No Masters
Dead Bury Their Dead
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Snow Bound
We Will Rise
Nemesis
Fields of Desolation (Outro)

Last but not least, the wheelchair dude from the Amon Amarth show a few weeks ago was there again, and he crowd surfed again.

Last edited by leglessmoof; 09-09-2011 at 08:36 AM.