View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 11:21 PM
Born Again In Blasphemy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegantopher View Post
Ok. I just looked at my ticket stubs. The show at the House of Blues with Suffo, 1349 and Aborted was $51.50(41.50 plus $10 service charge) and the California Metalfest with all the other bands I listed was $35 before service charges, but I was able to buy a ticket from Rhett of Gravehill one extremely rainy night for $30. Here's the setlist I got for both shows(the first one didn't have Empathological Necroticism)

Inpropagation
Buried Dreams
Corporal Jigsore Quandary
Carnal Forge
Empathological Necroticism
Incarnated Solvent Abuse
No Love Lost
Edge Of Darkness
This Mortal Coil
Embodiment
Reek Of Putrefaction
Keep On Rotting In The Free World
Genital Grinder
Rotten To The Gore
Death Certificate
Exhume To Consume
Ruptured In Purulence / Heartwork / Carneous Cacoffiny

That is a great selection of the non Heartwork and Swansong songs, but there is way too much Heartwork. That's also fucked up that Ruptured in Purulence and Carneous Cacoffiny were cock teases and played as a medley for Heartwork. Seven songs from Heartwork, two too many from Swansong, three full songs from Necroticism, three full songs from Symphonies and two songs from Reek.
I wish I had been able to get into this conversation earlier but since I fried my laptop with beer last week I've been out of the loop recently. I'll be back in a couple days.

This setlist just makes me even more pissed off that I missed them.

Inpropogation! Fucking Corporal Jigsore Quandary! Reek Of Fucking Putrefaction (the song )! I love every fucking song on this list (except for no love lost, that one's kinda meh).

And yes, Necroticism makes me jizz everywhere. One of my favorite death metal albums ever.

I would've gladly paid 50 bucks to see this. (Although the California Metalfest show was the one I actually had a chance to go to, if I had my driver's license at the time ).