EdenEcho
The Haunting
Necropolis
Drum Solo
Forever
---
Bass Solo/Karma
March of Mephisto

The Agonist were ehh (Alyssa sounded great during soundcheck, but for some reason her vox went way down halfway through their set), Blackguard were fun as usual, Alestorm got a great crowd response but were not my thang, and Kamelot were amazing. I know the above set doesn't look like much, but their performance was ON. Any awkwardness Fabio had during the European tour was gone -- he looked and sounded like he'd been with the band all along. The crowd was incredibly supportive of him, even chanting his name in several places; the band looked especially awed after the chant after Abandoned.

Met JuuKun, who is awesome.

I talked to the band after the show and they said they'd definitely come back to Worcester, hopefully in the downstairs section of the Palladium next time. They agree that power metal bands should really have similar-sounding bands on their tours, and they have something "really cool" cooking up TBA in January. And Fabio said he's planning on applying for the vocalist position permanently, because he loves the band and their music (though he, too, loved Roy and misses him lots).

I've seen Kamelot... six times, I think? And this might be tied with their gig with Epica in 2006 for the best time I've seen them. Seriously, if you have any doubts about them, go.