View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 07:43 AM
Meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butcher of Birth View Post
I'm a big fan of pop music, but in the end I really don't like Lady Gaga... She is so full of herself and markets herself as a fun and weird artist, then opens her mouths in interviews and says how much she hates all the intolerance in the world and what not. I mean, sure you can have a message and what not, but don't tell me you are one way (Just Dance, Poker Face, etc) then turn around and say "No, I'm a serious person...".

That being said, her first album is her best album. That new stinker she put out is a bore. She lost everything that was fun and exciting in her music and replaced it with mellowed downed piano ballads that only teenagers and the gay community can really rally behind.
I don't even...... wow. I'm not even one of those "little monster" things but still, wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalIsArt View Post
A completely un-original mix of Christina Aguilera, Madonna & Grace Jones.

That people see this as some kind of godess is beyond me.
I don't know why people can view pop artists who have obvious influences as unoriginal but not metal bands. Some people do but whatever. I just think that unless two groups sound exactly the same, then there's no reason to call them unoriginal.