These Dreams
Alone
WTF
Crazy On You
Barracuda

Encore:
The Battle of Evermore
Love, Reign O'er Me

This was my first time seeing Heart and they sounded really good. Ann's voice still has a lot of power in it. She must not be a smoker like Joe Elliot Nancy did a great job with her playing and she still has a lot of enthusiasm on stage. My only problem was that they played three covers. They did a good job with them but with only playing a little over an hour they should've focused on their own stuff instead. One cover I wouldn't have minded but three is a bit much for a band that has big catalog and a short amount of time. Another song or two from their 70s material would've been nice.

DEF LEPPARD:

Undefeated
Let's Get Rocked
Animal
Foolin'
Love Bites
Bass Solo
Rock On
Rocket
Two Steps Behind
Bringin' on the Heartbreak
Switch 625
Hysteria
Armageddon It
Photograph
Pour Some Sugar on Me

Encore:
Rock of Ages

Yeah, I know Leps set is the same old, same old but I haven't seen them in eight years so I didn't mind it at all. Plus, i've seen them on the Adrenalize, Slang and Euphoria tours so i've seen them do a good selection of stuff in the past.

They sounded really good, the set works and is very crowd pleasing. So I get why they don't change it up much now. But i'd be lying if I said that they don't need a setlist revamp. Maybe whenever their next album comes out it'll happen. If anything, Rock On has needed to go for a few years now.

Joe sounded a lot better at this show than he did on their live album. Maybe playing the shorter sets now is helping his voice. He also had a lot more energy than the last couple times I saw them and was working the stage really good. Undefeated worked well as the opener. I was surprised how much better it was live. I'm not sure why the studio version lacks so much punch when compared with the live version.

Overall, it was a very fun show and that's pretty much the main point of going to see Def Leppard nowadays.