Alright so I'm just gonna copypasta this from the Mayhem Forums (MetalUprising). It's a very half-assed review, lol. I usually go into much more detail. In any case, here ya go.
A brief review of All Stars in Tempe from 8/18...
I fucking stood my spot on the rail for ten hours... my legs are still killing me.
Truth of Fiction
- Meh. 6/10
Memphis May Fire
- Meh. 6/10
For All Those Sleeping
- Clean vocalist sounded like a little school girl. 4/10
Sleeping With Sirens
- Meh 6/10
- Interesting. Like a deathcore SOAD. 7/10
- Better than last time, but that's still not saying much. 5/10
Motionless In White
- Shitty Marilyn Manson wannabe band to the max. 2/10
After the Burial
- Best band of the night without a doubt. The only disappointment was that they didn't play Pendulum, but I can easily look past that. Bought a shirt and spoke with Anthony afterwards and penciled in the interview for October. I received word today that it will definitely happen
The Ghost Inside
- Pretty fucking cool. 8.5/10
Born of Osiris
- Very fucking cool. Moved around a lot during their set just as I did for ATB. 9/10
In This Moment
- Aside from Maria getting super pissed at some people in the crowd, I enjoyed their set. 8/10
- Weird as shit band. I couldn't follow along to save my life. They played the Trololololololololololo song at the end of their set through the PA though, which gave me slight lulz inside. 7/10
- Fun to see. The crowd was really into them since they're from here. 7/10
- Meh. Yet again, another clean singer who sounds like a school girl. 4/10
- Surprisingly not bad at all. I would have been way more into their set if I wasn't tired as hell. I got the setlist from them in the end. They gave us an encore of 4 Poisons, 3 Words.