The Legacy (Dedicated to my friend Fernanda Zambrano R.I.P) see review
Burnt Offerings
D.N.R
3 Days of Darkness
---------------------------------
Alone in the Dark
Disciples of the Watch

Special Review:
This was my first Testament show, I was really excited and I must confess that I'm kind of a groupie, since I've got a Bachelor Degree in Music, my admiration for musicians is huge...so I went to several hotels to find them, also I had a dream to fulfill, a friend of mine...died in August 4th, she was a big metalhead and Testament fan, died at 18 for inhale carbon monoxide while she was taking a shower...the water heater was inside the bathroom and there was a gas escape, that caused the accident. It was a huge shock for everyone, so I decided to pay homage to her, in the Testament show...she got the money for the ticket, a day before her death...so unfair, so young. Anyway, on monday I went all by myself looking for the band, and I met Eric, Alex and Greg...Eric and Alex signed my acoustic guitar and both played, there is a video which Alex playing "Spanish Fly" from Van Halen..a few pics, and then I told him about Fernanda, I gave him a picture with her name, birth date and death date.

I guess that they would do this homage it was going to be in "The Legacy" so I recorded in video...and Chuck with her photo in his hand, dedicating the song to her, was really breathtaking for me, in her funeral, I told her parents I will going to do this...and I kept my promise and Alex kept his.

I am greatful with Testament, great musicians but also amazing human beings ...Sorry for writing too much haha xD and also if my english is from the caverns xD

Last edited by cristianrock; 08-17-2011 at 03:27 PM.