View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 02:33 PM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
Sounds like a great show. I've always wanted to go to a hip hop show. That's pretty sick that you got in for free, I lol'd when I read that part. That's pretty fucked up that there was only 30 people there, the show must have been poorly promoted.
IT HAD TO BE!! Because I went to hollywood in 2010 to go see KRS one at the roxy. We got to the venue around 10:30 pm and they tell us the show had sold out. So we sadly didn't get to see him that night... I even watched some videos from the show on youtube and it was FUCKING PACKED. Tons of people, probably well over 400 people at that little shithole! This show was like the COMPLETE OPPOSITE Bloodofkings!! I kid you not, there must have been only 28-30 people there tops. Which would explain why me and my friend got a nice spot up front next to KRS himself so quick and easily.

Still, a great show overall. And thanks for taking the time to read my lil' hip hop rant

You should definitely leave an OFWKA review, whether they are my cup of tea or not, I would still like to read your experience
11/14 - Slayer