View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 01:43 PM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

I'd have to think about this a bit, but I know for sure that TOOL would be on the list (suck it, Manks ). So would Isis and Burst, because they're both awesome as fuck and because they both no longer exist. Same with Death, obviously. Slayer would have to be on there, too, I think (primarily because I saw them in their prime...i.e., on tour for South of Heaven). Metallica, definitely - if for no other reason that the fact that they are of truly legendary status. Speaking of which...U2 has to be on the list - for so many reasons - as well. Bolt Thrower has got to be another one, probably.

So that leaves what, like two more? How the shit do I do that? I've seen Primus, Nine Inch Nails, Depeche Mode, Carcass, High on Fire, Baroness, Kylesa, Clutch, Russian Circles, Meshuggah, Giant Squid, Grayceon, Mastodon, Voivod, Exodus (in their prime), Destruction (in their prime), Motorhead, Nile, Behemoth...

No. I'm not gonna do it. Fuck that. I shouldn't have even posted in this stupid fucking thread in the first place...

()