View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 02:22 PM
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnAwesome View Post
It was apparently played ONCE in the initial run for Come Clarity or SOTU 2006, can't remember, but it "didn't work well" for the band therefore you'll probably never hear that song, or any other song from CC other than the title track, Take this life, or Leeches, EVER AGAIN!
I fucking knew it! I didn't want to say anything until I saw this. I was actually at the very show it was played at! My dad and I were there! It was the Minnesota SOTU August 5th, 2006 show. We had never heard In Flames in our lives up until seeing that show and they completely blew us away. Well, there was one song in particular that we went nuts over so as soon as we got home, we looked them up and checked out some of their songs. Well, one of them happened to be Reflect The Storm and as soon as that song came on, we thought OMG! that's the song they just played at the concert! I would kill to get a bootleg of that show or at least the performance of that song!