Originally Posted by jd091
This band died after War!
Please select from the following list of comments:
- Repeat after me: "I typed the above comment because I saw someone else do it on the interwebs and they seemed cool, so I wanted to be like them."
- Yeah, you're right. The Joshua Tree was utter dogshit.
- Yeah, you're right. Achtung Baby was utter dogshit.
- What the fuck would you know about it? War was released eight years before you were even fucking born!
- Apparently you've never seen them live, which is what 90% of the fuss is about U2 nowadays (even though they're still writing some damn good songs in the modern era).
- Without looking them up on the interwebs or cheating by some other means, name three songs from War that aren't "Sunday Bloody Sunday" or "New Year's Day". Go ahead. I triple dog dare you.
Then, please fuck off out of this thread. Have a nice day.