View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 09:32 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maideneer View Post
Play the first 4 albums on repeat at home then is what you are essentially lobbying for. You seem to like the Frosted Flakes every day of your life, I'll take the variety pack thanks. What incredibly boring thinking you have.

I'm not a St. Anger fan, but playing something off of it wouldn't hurt either. The way they turned All Within My Hands into that acoustic number a few years ago was absolute genius and deserves a spot in any set list they play, nightly.

I also didn't know you spoke for the "majority" of fans, Mr. Ambassador. I guess I'm not in the majority, perfectly fine by me then.

Your intra-album warfare does nothing to further the cause of the band, it only hinders it and forces a demented thought process that only the first four albums are sacred and anything post-1988 is the next set of albums up for debate in the live song selection process.

Time to step out of the box.
I think most of the reason they are playing a huge amount of old material is simply because they did not perform no where near as much (old material) in the last decade, and especially in the 90s.