View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 03:39 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maideneer View Post
First full day listening to this, I am so completely bored. 3 years waiting for this? I really don't know what to make of this at all, I was in the middle of the record and after some random song was over, I shook my head and asked myself "What was the point of that song?".

I highly doubt this album is so technically or creatively brilliant that it got over my head, no chance of that. There's just nothing here for me, I nodded my head a few times here and there, but this all seems like a pointless endeavor and even worse, it now adds to the list of songs in the live set list that will take away of songs from years past that I love.

Completely average album from a band that doesn't know where to go anymore. Here's to hoping for another Passenger record sometime soon to ease the pain and boredom.
Fair enough, but I think if you've been expecting more then 2 (being pre-clayman) even in a headlining set list, its probably not going to happen, and it didn't happen when I saw them in late 2009.