View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 10:54 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
There's no need for name calling here. I wasn't trying to be a dick at all. You gave no indication that you were aware that Phil was sick. So it seemed as if you figured they cut the set short for no reason.

I was just trying to tell you that there may have been a reason as to why it was shorter than normal. I'll wait until their next show to see if that is the case. I have no problem saying I was wrong if the set ends up being the same length.

I've heard nothing about what the set times are supposed to be. All I know is Lep played 15 songs and Heart did 13 at the opening show. I don't know if that'll be the same all the time or not since some places might have different curfews.

Also, I was aware they are doing an extened version of 'Rocket' but what does that have to do with anything?

You sounded like you were trying to be a smartass, my bad. The extended version of Rocket means thats like another song. This just looks like and 80-85 min set. They are only supposed to play 90. We will see what happens, I am going to the show tomm. Hopefully it changes.
Tom Petty
Louder than Life Fest
ADTR/BMTH
Motley Crue/Alice Cooper