View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 10:48 PM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
shut the fuck up forever about Slayer
U Mad bro? And Dittohead is a great song. I don't know what you don't like about it, manksizzle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
based on my limited time on here so far, sep69 isn't someone to take seriously. he writes over the top reactions to slayer/metallica/sepultura sets all the time. it's a bit of a chore to weed through his stuff.
Why bother coming in my thread then? Don't even click on the thread or bother looking at the fucking title. Every thread I make you jump in and bitch about how annoying I am(I can name like 4 different threads that I made in the past which you just come in at to give your 2 cents on how I need "to calm down" or some Bullshit like that). If I bug you that much bobby DON'T BOTHER CLICKING ON THE FUCKING THREADS I MAKE..

And while you're at it, don't bother reading my "Over the top" posts on the other threads either, if it BUGS you that much....Chore to weed through? Riiiiiiiiiiiiight

Son, I dedicate this song to you. Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esYf7seJYE8

"if you Act like a bitch, nigga, then you gone get smacked like a bitch" - Dr Dre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
I've never been a fan of Dead Skin Mask myself. Just sayin'.
Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
Bloodline is good, it's probably my favorite new Slayer song. And by new Slayer I mean since they changed their sound(Divine intervention- present)

You're a Slayer fan? Odd because most Slayer fans would never complain about them playing anything from Seasons In The Abyss. Do Slayer fans like anything? you bitch about them when they play to many new songs and then you bitch about them when they play the old songs everyone wants to hear.
Don't you have pictures of Lasagna or cake to be posting in the picture thread or something, sheesh
11/14 - Slayer

Last edited by Sepultura69; 06-12-2011 at 11:15 PM.