View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 10:04 AM
Headbanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidenmagic View Post
Well they lied about playing songs from every albums. Halford seems to be friends with Ripper so I don't know why priest would just skip over his material. There's definetely some great songs in that set ( starbreaker, beyond the realms of death, blood red skies) and some questionable stuff (the cover songs!) I would rather hear rocka rolla than never satisfied. (Halford had played it solo before so we know he likes it.) They opened with Rapid Fire on the last tour. Thankfully no living after midnight. (I can't stand that song.)
I'm with you on Rocka Rolla. I bought that album years ago just to complete my collection but always liked that 1 song for it's catchy chorus. Never Satisfied isn't hateful though. I had to listen to it to remember it and it was like I was hearing it for the 1st time. Same with Blood Red Skies really. I own that cd but have listened to it 2 times maybe. Kinda cool song that would be interesting live.

I was hoping for a gem like Island of Domination but I'll go see this show for that setlist ALL DAMN DAY!