View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 09:08 PM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhdeity View Post
Really cool reviews man. I agree with most of them to a T. I like how you didn't "drink the Kool-aid" on certain bands and tell it like it really is. I definitely rate thrash higher than you but other than that I think this is a great guide to expose people to music they should hear if they haven't.

Props for including Polkadot Cadaver also. I think my expectations were too high but I need to give it another listen anyway.
Thanks man. I feel it's my duty to expose good music to those who need to hear it.

I'll never drink the Kool-Aid, if I did Hollywood Undead would be a good band to me. I grew up an uncool guy, going against the norm, so I love giving the REAL opinions instead of kiss ass articles or bashing because it's cool articles. I like being real.

I think the only reason I didn't rate some of the thrash albums higher is because....well look how many there is? I'd look really biased if I gave all the Thrash albums 8's and 9's.

I love Polkadot Cadaver. Almost as much as Dog Fashion Disco. I like Purgatory Dance Party more, but Sex Offender is a damn good album, although the first half is stronger then the 2nd half.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd091 View Post
Wow... I have to disagree with you here. I get huge musical boners for the new Krallice and especially the new Human Abstract. Digital Veil is fucking brilliant, man.
I know where you are coming from with both bands. If I listen to Krallice more, I'll dig it a lot more. IF I keep listening to Digital Veil I'll hate it more. Digital Veil was going to end up in my top 10 until I kept listening to it and not really finding anything there I still dug after 3-4 listens. Sorry man.