View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 01:10 PM
That Guy
Originally Posted by BrutalDescent View Post
I was actually hinting at it being personal for Volbeat, not you guys. /facepalm

Also, I feel like I sort of should address this before the trolling/flaming gets out of hand. I pay for for all my shows. I work for a major local Russian metal zine that does actually get me in for free into many of the club shows I attend. It's not like I fucking beg my parents for an allowance each week. "MOMMY CAN I HAVE SOME CASH TO GO SEE TERROR PLEASE". No, that's not me.

But for fuck's sake - excuse me for being privileged. Would it make all of you feel better if I didn't take the opportunites I have to see bands?
Just like I said in the message I sent on your wall, everyone catches shit here. That's what a forum is for.

And I didn't say that you were born into mega wealth and have your parents pay for everything. I didn't make that claim at all, but also like I sent you. Not all of us are fortunate enough to afford everything you do, especially gas now a days, a thing you'll fully understand when you get your license.

I don't have a problem with you going to as many shows as you do. Hell any of us would fully appreciate that opportunity, but you gotta understand, we don't.
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media: