View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 01:10 PM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalDescent View Post
I was actually hinting at it being personal for Volbeat, not you guys. /facepalm

Also, I feel like I sort of should address this before the trolling/flaming gets out of hand. I pay for for all my shows. I work for a major local Russian metal zine that does actually get me in for free into many of the club shows I attend. It's not like I fucking beg my parents for an allowance each week. "MOMMY CAN I HAVE SOME CASH TO GO SEE TERROR PLEASE". No, that's not me.

But for fuck's sake - excuse me for being privileged. Would it make all of you feel better if I didn't take the opportunites I have to see bands?
Just like I said in the message I sent on your wall, everyone catches shit here. That's what a forum is for.

And I didn't say that you were born into mega wealth and have your parents pay for everything. I didn't make that claim at all, but also like I sent you. Not all of us are fortunate enough to afford everything you do, especially gas now a days, a thing you'll fully understand when you get your license.

I don't have a problem with you going to as many shows as you do. Hell any of us would fully appreciate that opportunity, but you gotta understand, we don't.