View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 08:23 AM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisducci View Post
motherfucker last night was the show in Viņa del Mar (Tom hometown), and what can i say.. it was a fucking long set, and it was insane.... lots of people and the crowd was going apeshit man... best show ever... stop complaining about Temptation and the World Painted Blood songs, they are cool as fuck.. awesome awesome show. Tom spoke to us in his twisted spanish all night haha. Lots of "rarities" and you could tell the band was very into it man, the ending with Angel Of Death was a battlefield fuuuuck... i want to say thanks to all the fucking chileans that were there thrashing like maniacs, and above all, thanks to Slayer.. what a legend band maaan !
Damn man! Thanks for the little review, I really enjoyed reading that! Sounds like it was damn good show! If only Slayer brought 22 song setlists over here in America.

I swear....the next time slayer hit the U.S markets for another tour it better not be another fucking co headlining/60 minute bull shit tour... Mayhem Fest 2009, American Carnage, Yagiermiester and The big four was enough. NOW GO ON YOURE OWN GODDAMN TOUR
11/14 - Slayer