View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 06:11 AM
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.

Not suprised at all you loved it. Terror is an absolutely phenomenal live band, one of my all-time favorites. I'm not into the whole "hardcore, beat the piss out of the person next to you" thing, but the energy at their shows is just unreal. Their performance at NEMHF was without a doubt one of the top 5 most intense shows I've attended. Scott Vogel is hilarious on stage, too. During their Albany show he starts randomly pointing to people saying" YOU...YOU...........YOU.......YOU........more stage dives!!" They are all cool guys, too. Looking forward to checking out the YT clips.

TUI is awesome as well. I was kinda turned off by what their lead singer did in that incident, but it is what it is. They are another great live band. At NEMHF, Justice their lead singer just randomly sits down right next to my buddies and I on the balcony during Blood for Blood. I introduced myself to him and we chatted for a few minutes. Seemed like a very nice, calm, friendly guy to me!

I wish gas wasn't $4+/gallon right now. They are playing 4 hours from me next week, and I wanna go so bad. Don't know if I can justify spending that much on gas for a tour I've already seen twice. But that's how good it is!!!!!

11/03-Suffocation, Kataklysm (?)
11/25-Slayer (?)