8. Her 5/10
9. Sandwitches (feat. Hodgy Beats) 10/10
10. Fish 3/10
11. Analog (feat. Hodgy Beats) 5/10
12. Bitch Suck Dick (feat. Jasper Dolphin & Taco) 2/10
13. Window (feat. Domo Genesis, Frank Ocean, Hodgy Beats & Mike G.) 7/10
14. AU79 (no rating)
15. Golden 9/10

As much as I'd love to say this is the greatest album of all time I can only say it's pretty good.I like this album but there is too much weak songs for me to give it a really good rating. The first 3 tracks are great but then She sorta ruins the momentum. The next 5 tracks are pretty strong with the exception of Her which is kind of boring. Where the album really starts to get weak is track 10. Fish is pretty bad, I didn't think it could get worse but it did. Track 12 "Bitch Suck Dick" is as bad as the title would lead you to believe. I've heard people make excuses saying that the song is supposed to be bad, well why the fuck would they do that? Window isn't bad but the other OFWGKTA members besides Tyler, Hodgy, and Earl are all pretty bad rappers. Track 14 is a pointless instrumental. After 5 weaker songs the album closes with a strong, very emotional song "Golden" which is one of my favorites on this album. Overall it's good but I don't plan on listening to it in it's entirety ever again. I just think this album would have been so much better if they kept it shorter.

Best Tracks: Goblin, Yonkers, Radicals, Transylvania, Nightmare (best song), Tron Cat, Sandwitches, Golden

Tracks To Avoid: She, Fish, Bitch Suck Dick

Last edited by BloodoftheKings; 12-04-2012 at 07:01 PM.