View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 01:10 AM
brotuhl

Rammstein -- East Rutherford, NJ -- May 5th, 2011

This time, I actually got to see Combichrist, AAAAAAAAAAND, I got a floor ticket. The show was phenomenal.

Combichrist

Shut Up and Swallow
Follow the Trail
Body Beat
Deathbed
Throat Full of Glass
Never Surrender
What the Fuck is Wrong With You People

Rammstein played the same set as the Madison Square Garden show. Not opposed to it, since this time, I was on the floor. They're an amazing band, and as I said in the New York show thread, I will see these guys every time they tour until they disband. Great band, GREAT show.

Rammstein

Rammleid - opening note along with all the chords in the chorus came with a loud BOOM and fireworks
B******* - Till comes out with this HUGE gun that just shoots fire
Weidmann's Hail
Keine Lust
Weisses Fleisch
Feuer Frei
- so much fire
Weiner Blut - at the beginning of the song, 2 lines with babies hanging from them come down from the ceiling of the stage, all of which have these green laser lights for eyes. at the end of the song, all of them explode.
Fruhling in Paris
Ich tu Dir Weh
- After Flake kicks him to the ground, Till picks the pianist up and puts him in this wheel barrow. Till then gets on this pillar that starts rising about 10 feet in the air. He then pours a bucket of what seems to be FIRE into the wheelbarrow. At the end of the song, Flake comes out of his container, dressed in this silver suit that shined brighter than any light and continues to dance like a lunatic
Du Richt so Gut
Benzin
- Till brings out this gas pump (literally something that looks like a pump you'd see at a gas station) and in the middle of the song, he sets someone on fire. I think it was staged to look like someone hopped on stage and that guy got set on fire. Very intense.
Links 2-3-4
Du Hast
- LOADS of fire; Till brings out a crossbow that shoots fireworks
Pussy - At the end of the song, the stagehands bring out this giant aluminum penis that ejaculates foam all over the audience

Sonne
Haifisch
- Flake gets on a raft, and surfs over the crowd
Ich Will

Engel - Till comes out with these giant metal angel wings with flame throwers at the tips

Last edited by Polock91; 05-06-2011 at 01:16 AM.