View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 06:25 PM
Headbanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by daimonos View Post
I like the Devildriver set, I'm suprised there aren't more songs off the new album though, which isn't a bad thing. I might go to this in Pittsburgh, but I'm guessing it's way too expensive.
This. Did they really only play 1 song off Beast? I pretty much would have bet the house they would play Bring the Fight to the Floor.

I like 2cents. They're a cool opener/fun band and are cool to party with. I respect bands who open then go hang in the crowd and jam out with people. These guys are cool.

Also Steel Panther rule. I saw them in San Diego as Metal Skool and didn't really get it back then even though some of the hottest women on the planet were there. Their cd is funny and catchy and their live show is better than 99% of the comedy shows you'll go to. If anyone needs to go to a Steel Panther show it's Glenn Danzig. He takes himself way too seriously and after being knocked the fuck out cold for all the world to see you would think he would get it. Instead he bans cameras from his shows. I still like his music but what a DoucheTool...