View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 08:55 AM
I dreamt of the sun's demise, awoke to a bleak morning.

Deftones -- Chicago, IL -- April 30th, 2011

Wow, this has to be one of sickest show that I have ever been to. I had such a great time seeing one of my favorite bands of all time and I couldn't have been happier with their setlist. It was also my first time seeing them and I couldn't have asked for better show from them. My only complaints were there was no merch from the deftones and the audience was filled with a few bunch of douchebags and some fights broke out in the back where I was standing, but I tried my best to ignore what was going on behind me and focused all my attention to the band onstage. The Dillinger Escape Plan put on a great performance even though I don't recognized a lot of their songs and I was disappointed that they didn't play "Unretrofied", which is a great song that I like from this band, but whatever they were great. The only thing that would make it perfect is if only Chino would have made an epic jump from the top of cabinets into the audience which would make it a concert to remember, but otherwise best concert for the year so far.

Deftones
Diamond Eyes
Rocket Skates
Birthmark
Engine Nš9
Be Quiet and Drive (Far Away)
My Own Summer (Shove It)
Digital Bath
Korea
Knife Prty
Hexagram
Minerva
Bloody Cape
You've Seen The Butcher
Sextape
Beauty School
Feiticeira
Elite
Change (In the House of Flies)
Passenger (with Greg Puciato)
Back To School (Mini Maggit)
----------Encore------------
Root
7 Words (Chino Moreno added a couple of lines from Katy Perry's " Firework ")
11/28 - Slipknot/Korn
12/03 - In Flames/Opeth
12/14 - The Birthday Massacre

Last edited by DementedX14; 05-02-2011 at 03:06 PM.